9.10.2008

A little face lift!!

I know I haven't been posting very much on this blog lately. I wasn't loving how it was working so I was unmotivated to add anything new. So...I decided to change a few things, change the look slightly and add a whole bunch of stuff!

I've added links on the side so you can go directly to my products, click on the category that you want to see. I am working on getting better pictures, please be patient and try to use your imagination a little bit! They are all pretty cute (at least I think so!), the camera and computer can change the colors so much sometimes.

As the holidays approach, I will be adding lots of fun stuff so check back often to see what we've added! I will be better at adding new posts!

If you see something you like, have an idea of your own or just have a question please feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail!

1 comment:

ART OPTIONS said...

Hey Jenna! Everything looks great! Love the face lift! I'll talk to you soon! Samantha